There are many ways to express love to your girlfriend/boy friend, calling our special one with nicknames is a warm way to show the other person how much you love them. You could either go with the well know names like ‘Honey, baby or be innovative and create some Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend or boyfriend
Usually nicknames are taken from a person’s real name, or something that is unique to their relationships. There are many Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend like cuddly, Love, Rambo. Calling each other with nicknames helps the couple to know each other and increases the intimacy.
Here are some tips for choosing nicknames
- Do not derive a nickname out of a negative trait or flaw that your significant other has, for example calling someone shorty is insensitive.
- Always make sure the nickname you have chosen is approved by your partner and is not uncomfortable to them.
- Be careful in choosing a nickname and avoid names previously used by their ex-lovers.
- If you want a unique name for each other you can choose from other languages like ‘Mi Amor’ meaning my love in Spanish.
- Try and pick a nickname that suits their personality as this will show how much interest you have shown to know them.
- Cute nicknames for your boyfriend could be derived from their names, for example, if your boy friend’s name is Siddharth, you can call him “Sid” or “Sweet Sid”.
Calling each other nickname is fun and creates love and affection between each other, go creative and find that perfect nickname for your partner. Do not loose heart if he/she does not approve of the name you thought of, try as many nicknames as you can until you find one that makes them happy. Ultimately that is what a nick name is suppose to do make your partner smile.